INSTUBE DMCA NOTICE & TAKEDOWN PROCEDURE
INSTUBE abide by the federal Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by responding to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the DMCA and other applicable laws. As part of our response, we may remove or disable access to material residing on a site that is controlled or operated by us that is claimed to be infringing, in which case we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the person who submitted the affected material so that they may make a counter notification, also in accordance with the DMCA.
INSTUBE does not control content hosted on third party websites, and cannot remove content from sites it does not own or control. If you are the copyright owner of content hosted on a third-party site, and you have not authorized the use of your content, please contact the administrator of that website directly to have the content removed.
Before serving either a Notice of Infringing Material or Counter-Notification, you may wish to contact a lawyer to better understand your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws. The following notice requirements are intended to comply with INSTUBEs’ rights and obligations under the DMCA and, in particular, section 512(c), and do not constitute legal advice.
lineNotice of Infringing Material
To file a notice of infringing material on a site owned or controlled by INSTUBE (such as INSTUBE.COM, BLOG.INSTUBE.COM or FORUM.INSTUBE.COM), please provide a notification containing the following details:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. [As an electronic signature, INSTUBE accepts digitized images of a signature attached to email.]
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit INSTUBE to locate the material. [Please include a URL identifying the material or representative material. If possible, specify any IDs, passwords, or other authorization required to access the material. Please specify date, time, and time zone from which the material was observed. Technicians may require such chronological information in order to identify dynamically assigned Internet locations.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit INSTUBE to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Then send this notice via
Submit a takedown notice
Note: The INSTUBE support team will not open attachments under any circumstance. You must provide any necessary information in plaintext.
If material that you have posted to a site controlled or operated by INSTUBE (such as INSTUBE.COM, BLOG.INSTUBE.COM or FORUM.INSTUBE.COM) has been taken down, you may file a counter-notification that contains the following details:
- A physical or electronic signature of you. [As an electronic signature, InsTube accepts digitized images of a signature attached to electronic mail.]
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled. [This information will normally be included in the notice received from the DMCA agent. The counterclaimant may want to expand on or distinguish some materials from others. Please include a URL identifying the material or representative material. Specify any IDs, passwords or other authorization required to access the material.]
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled. [If permissions are held for subject materials, please identify them. If it is believed that the cited materials are quotable under Fair Use Doctrine, please reference the four principles of Fair Use.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
- Your name, address, and telephone number.
Then send this notice via
Submit a counter notice
Note: False statements in your written counter-notice may lead to civil or criminal penalties. The INSTUBE support team will not open attachments under any circumstance. You must provide any necessary information in plaintext.